Phangan Beach Resort
Phangan Beach Resort has a selection of bungalows near the beach in Baan Tai. There is a restaurant attached to the resort that serves the usual selection of Thai and Western dishes.
The resort has a swimming pool next to the beach and a small beach bar with thatched roof. The resort is aimed at young people doing short stays and the party scene.
There are both budget fan bungalows as well as more expensive A/C bungalows for rent. Here are more details:
- Cabin Garden - (1 unit) - has 2 single beds. Basic fan bungalow with cold water shower. The roof slants to the ground making this bungalow feel narrow.
- Wooden fan room - 10 units - has the option of 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Fan with cold water shower.
- Cabin Garden - 1 unit - has 2 double beds. Fan with cold water shower.
- A/C garden - 7 units - has either 1 double bed or 2 single beds. A/C room with cold water shower. Hardwood floor.
- Wooden beachfront - 3 units - choice of 1 double bed or 2 singles. A/C with hot water shower. Also cable TV and fridge. Beachfront location.
- Concrete beachfront - 2 units - has double bed, A/C, hot water shower, cable TV and fridge.
- Beachfront deluxe - 3 units - has more space with balcony directly on the beach. A/C, hot water shower, cable TV and fridge.
Phangan Beach Resort has a restaurant with seaviews that serves Thai and Western food. There is also an attractive beach bar.
Every full moon there is a free beach BBQ to get the guests in the mood for the big night ahead.
The resort also offers ticketing services as well as vehicle hire and laundry service, This is a mid-range resort that tends to attract young backpackers heading to the Full Moon Party.