Milky Bay Resort
Milky Bay Resort is one of the best accommodation options in Baan Tai. It is a long-running resort that has an efficient and friendly staff. They offer a range of bungalows and studios in a shady bamboo garden next to the beach.
The resort has a pool, a restaurant that includes a wood chip oven for pizza, a bar as well as a steam room and massage sala. For entertainment there is a DVD library, pool table and table tennis table.
There are a total of 39 rooms available to rent at Milky Bay Resort. These are the accommodation options:
- Standard bungalow - 15 sq. meters - 7 bungalows with satellite TV, hot water shower, air-con, mini bar, safe, hair dryer and safe. Wooden bungalow with small balcony.
- Superior room - 27 sq. meters - 14 bungalows. Same facilities as standard bungalow but with DVD player
- Studio apartment - 50 sq. meters. Spacious room with all amenities of superior room. Some have a bathtub as well
- Villa - 54 sq. meters. Spacious room with private garden. Has same amenities as studio apartment plus extra bed
- Deluxe beachfront studio - 56 sq. meters - 2 units. Most luxurious option. All the facilities of villa plus separate lounge, kitchenette and large outdoor area with private plunge pool.
Children 2 to 11 can stay with parents but there is a compulsory breakfast of 95 Thai Baht.
Milky Bay Resort has a good range of facilities. All the rooms have air-con, hot water, fridge, satellite TV, towels, umbrella, safe, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities. All the rooms except for the Standard bungalow have a DVD player. There is a DVD library for guest use.
The resort also has a pool and beachfront restaurant and bar. The restaurant serves Western food, Thai food, BBQ and pizza made in a wood chip oven.
There is also a steam room, massage sala, pool tables and table tennis table.
Milky Bay Resort has numerous great reviews because it has attentive and friendly staff and keeps the accommodation in good condition.